Friday, February 18, 2011

Little ducks top completed.

You may have seen my stack of fabric for the little ducks quilt, with a few completed blocks. 

Well now I am pleased to say that I have finished putting together the top with borders.  As we don't know if the twins are boys or girls, (or one of each) I have put a few pink duck in the mix.







I also realised when I had sewn it all together that a few of the ducks are missing their little tails, never mind - not all ducks are the same are they?  So we have a different breed of duck in here to :)

I am now going to make a little mobile, with the fabric using a bird template but I will try and make them look more like ducks.  Tomorrow I will pin this up to begin the quilting process.

4 comments:

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.