Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Home today - so sewing room here I come

I have been to the dentist this morning to have a tooth pulled out.  Apparently I am a tooth grinder (in my sleep) and I have cracked a tooth and it cannot be saved.  So this morning I visited the dentist to have it removed.   (ouch).

In preparation for a day at home I visited Spotlight yesterday after seeing the lovely spotty fabric that Samelias mum featured on her blog.  I have 2 projects to make for my PIF recipients and this is perfect for the job, along with some osnaburg and a lovely bird house print ( with a few bits from from my stash).

So after catching up on a few emails, reading a few blogs its off to the sewing room.  I cannot speak, I cannot eat or even drink coffee so I have to entertain myself somehow.

5 comments:

  1. Take care Sue ........ no coffee!!!! Nooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely hate going to the dentist. Hopefully you will be able to have that cup of coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look after yourself - dentists - yuck! hope the pain is going very soon and you are back to normal. i am currently eating the panda chocolate that you sent me.....it is really yummy! sorry about that - not trying to rub it in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dentist...Big yuck.I hope you doing better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you poor thing, it sounds aweful. all the best. Love those fabrics you picked out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.