Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blog comments

I have been bad and I would like to say I am sorry.  I have not been replying to people that are kind enough to leave comments on my blog, it never occurred to me to do so.  However lately, I have been getting replies to comments I have been leaving on other peoples blogs and it dawned on me that it really is polite to thank you some one for taking the time to not only READ my blog but to also comment on it.

SO, from now on I sincerely promise to endeavour to reply to all comments left on this blog.  For those of you that are followers of the block swap group I will state however that I will not be able to reply to those comments, as most of them are comments on members posts not necessarily mine.

Quilted hugs, Sue

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I know what you mean about not replying to comments as I was doing (or not doing) the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to worry about. I leave comments on many blogs that I never receive a reply from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes LIFE gets in the way of blogging.
    We ALL do the same so we understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue.... that is quite a funny story....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.