Monday, January 17, 2011

A quick and easy baby quilt

As many of you would know my step daughter is expecting twins in March this year.  So I am busy busy busy making some nursery quilts.  I made her a mothers group tummy time one for her first bub (Mitchell), but thought she may need a new one so over the weekend whipped up this quick one from a quilting panel.

 Easy to do, just outlined the animals and leaves in free motion quilting and added on some side borders.  The affect is great and its an easy portable washable quilt for on the go mums.

5 comments:

  1. These panels are just GrEat for this type of quilt. Nice work and I'm sure it will be well used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute... lovely panel and you have finished it off great...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quick quilt looks great and I am sure it will be much loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your quilt is adorable. The panels are a great choice when time is running out. Nevertheless I'm sure your step daughter will love and cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it... the print is just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.