Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bee my baby quilt completed

Happy Australia day and happy me.  I spent the morning "brunching" at a friends house, relaxing under their vine covered pergola sipping some lovely Grant Burge champagne.

Mid afternoon was home and nanna nap time :), but then watching the cricket I managed to finish the binding on this nursery quilt Bee my baby.  I hand appliqued the bees, and decided not to overquilt it, only doing the ditch around the squares and quilting over the flight lines of the bees. 



So another UFO to cross off the list.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt. The baby that's going to get it will be very happy indeed.Nice work Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.