Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas is over

With Christmas done and dusted for 2010 we can now concentrate on the New Year ahead and what highs and lows that may bring us.

Before I sign off from Christmas mode I just have not had to chance to thank all of my bloggy friends for their lovely warm Christmas wishes and from many of you Christmas cards received in the mail.  I would be impossible to show them all but I did want to share this one that I received from Mary Chow in Canada.  A most unusual timber Christmas post card, hand painted. 


Whats in store for me in the New Year....... lots of sewing and crafting time I hope.  I also have 2 more additions due to the family to add to my 3 grandsons, my step daughter Jessica is expecting twins in March (if she lasts that long), and I have not even made a start on their baby quilts yet so that my first project for 2010.  Here is my favourite picture of Christmas, with my sons little boy (my grandson) Leo, who is now quite an active little chappy.

2 comments:

  1. What a great christmas card... how wonderful to have twins coming you are going to be so busy sewing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unusal lovley card.

    Love the christmas photo. WOW!! Leo has grown so quickly.

    Twins how lovley. Look forward to seeing their quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.