Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10th Day of Christmas was lucky ole me :)

A big Christmas cheer thank you to Cheryll for her sensational bloggy 12 days of Christmas.  I have not been on blog for awhile with grandsons having 1st birthdays.  Son and other grandson arriving here from Townsville I have been otherwise occupied. 

So imagine my surprise when Mr Postman gave me a big pat parcel today as the lucky recipient of the 10th day of her 12 days of Christmas blog give away.

I received one Ham bag, a selection of Christmassy ribbons, a pack of 10 cards for giving and 10 pins for quilting.  Thank you so much Cheryll, you are truly a Christmas angel.

2 comments:

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.