Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Melbourne cup - did you back a winner

Well I didnt, but I did get a placing, better than nothing.  I had a lovely lunch with the girls from work at the Old Lion Hotel in North Adelaide.  South Australians will all know about this fabulous venue. 

With facinator in my hair, and rose pinned on my jacket I was looking pretty swish.  Best dressed of the day went to the lovely Charlotte that works with me. So our table had style.

Everyone can have a chance to be a winner by visiting Leonas Bloggy giveaway, as always the prize is fabulous.  View her blog for more details http://oneygirl-myquiltingadventure.blogspot.com/

Good luck, Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. well done! hope you had an old lion burger and beer :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.