Sunday, November 14, 2010

Double the Hoot

Leona, my first PIF recipient requested that I make her an owl.  She left it up to me to chose the colours, and seeing that it is almost Christmas I decided to make a Christmas Hoot.  DH popped his head into my sewing room this afternoon just as I was putting the finishing touches to Hoot and asked me if I could make one for his secret Santa at work.  So I set to work making Hoots twin brother. 




Hoot # 1 is going to be heading off to Florida in the morning on a holiday,  and he has his bags packed along with a few other Christmas goodies for Leona.  Hoot #2 is waiting patiently for the Staff Christmas party.

8 comments:

  1. They are so coot!!! How nice that your DH wanted one for his secret Santa present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely..... they are such fun aren't they?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute! Thak you Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue they're wonderful!!
    Come and add piccys to the Daisy Quilts customer FLickr pool so others can see too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous!!!! i am sure the secret santa will be thrilled!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.