Wednesday, October 27, 2010

too busy to sew- too busy to blog but FNS is coming.

Sorry ladies, I have not left for the moon.  I have just been so busy with family life (and sadly work) that I have not done any sewing or blogging this week.  I do try to keep up with everyones blogs but have not had the chance, so a big hello to everyone. 

I hope to get my sewing mojo back this weekend. And I WILL be sending out all the November partners this weekend - a several hour job as you can imagine. - where did October go.

But before I sign off- I have to mention not to forget to sign up for Friday night sew in - there is a great give away if you participate this month - whoo hoo.  I plan to make some birdies with the pattern that the lovely Melody kindly posted me.  So fun fun fun. And if I get time I can work on some UFO's and my hand appliqued bees on my Bee my baby quilt.

ps, here is another pic of Leonardo.  I managed to spend most of Monday with him which was bliss

Quilted hugs, Sue

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I know what you mean about no time to sew. Sometimes life moves along so quickly...But it does slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! the grow so fast
    love the quilt he is on - now I remember where I had seen the owls before

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is NoThInG in a week....it goes by soooo fast. Enjoy your little one & the weekend.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous boy!!! and a great quilt too :)
    enjoy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie. I love the quilt too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.