Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lovely gifts in the mail today + Halloween celebration

I am popping this post on here as the block has already featured on the block swap site, but not the extra goodies.  A big fat fluffy purr to Rosemary for her lovely blue and white china star block that arrived in the mail today, with a fabulous piece of the fabric for me to make my own version of this block.  That was very generous of you Rosemary, thank you soooo much xx



Also I received another lovely surprise from Mary C from Canada.  When I posted Mary's block to her I also sent her an Australian scenes 2012 calendar, and as a thank you she sent me a Halloween card - my first ever !! As well as two lovely Scotti dogs and one cat to use on a future applique project.  Thank you Mary that was very thoughtful of you. xx

1 comment:

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.