Sunday, October 3, 2010

LONG WEEKEND = SEWING TIME

Don't you just love long weekends,  I do.  Especially as in my job I often have to work Saturday's so this gives me 2 days all to myself.  Today, (once the washing is on the line), I plan to lock myself into my sewing room and get my October swaps done, and hopefully get a UFO well underway.  Who knows I may even have a chance to start another quilt from my wish list.  With twin babies due next March I certainly am going to be busy with nursery quilts again.  Stay tuned for postings on here or the swap blog of my handiwork.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you Sue - love long weekends - good luck with the wish list. I have just finished my October swaps too - hubby has been sick, so I had lots of time to entertain myself this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a long weekend here but I'm sewing today as well! Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you got your blocks done! can't wait to see your tutorial up and running
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.