Monday, October 18, 2010

Hooterville Owl quilt complete

Just in time for my 3 grandsons to share.  I pieced Hooterville some months ago, but managed to finish of the quilting this past weekend and sewed on the binding on Sunday evening.






As you know my Sons baby Leo is in town for 2 weeks, and my daughter Sheree (Auntie Sheree) had a day babysitting him today, so my 2 step daughters brought their baby sons to help (its the first time the 3 cousins have been together),  I wish I was there to enjoy the day too.  But the girls all had fun playing with the 3 little boys.

11 comments:

  1. Awwww they look lovely together and the quilt looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pics of all the bubz - the quilt is just so lovely...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo... and the quilt looks great... I was admiring that very quilt at the fat quarter shop yesterday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!! lovely babies and a lovely quilt to match
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute are they! Dear little loves. I love your owl quilt too! Is that one of your own designs? Hugs n Blessings from Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this quilt, I'm working on mine at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a great pattern for using up all those scraps that seem to accumilate. I didnt design this one, it was an ebay purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright,happy and baby friendly quilt!
    Well done.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The babie are so cute!!! And the quilt is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the photo of the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.