Monday, September 13, 2010

Tote bag finished - another crossed off my list

This evening I managed to get the tote bag completed.  I worked on it over the weekend constructing the bag to make it look like a bag, and tonight I sewed on the bias strips over the seams.  I am not completely happy with the job I did, its a bit messy on the corners, they were challenging to say the least.  Hence no close up photos.  But the bag is durable, strong and will be used at the Central markets where we like to visit on Friday evenings to get our lovely fresh fruit and vegies.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Sue! It I love the colors and the fabrics that you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice BIG strong bag never goes astray!
    Good Job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! will be great to hold all those goodies! enjoy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.