Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunshine award

I have been nominated twice for the Sunshine award, which is quite an honour.  Thank you to Leona and Alex for your nominations.

I feel like a mother having to chose a favourite which is a near on impossible task. 

I have passed this nomination to a couple of ladies who have made a real difference to me.  One has helped me more than once with ideas for setting up the quilting block swap group and my blog and the other one has such an enjoyable blog to read and is motivating to me with her passion for our craft and her kind word for every one that posts a comment on my block swap group blog. Thank you to Crafty Pugs and Cheryll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.