Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PAY IT FORWARD - WITH QUILTED HUGS

This concept is like a chain letter - but much much much much better.  The idea is that 3 friends all post a comment to be my pay it forward recipient and within 365 days I make you a lovely hand made gift and send this to you.  The you pop a post on your blog asking 3 friends to do the same and on and on it go's.  Its a lovely way of giving to 3 people (and receiving something lovely from one).
To be my PAY IT FORWARD friend, leave a comment on this post .
Sounds like fun - so come on and join the party xxxxxxxxxxxx and I will make you a gift.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to pay it forward!It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Quilting mom - you are my first registered recipiet. I will send you an email shortly with details. quilted hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sue .... this sounds like a lot of fun ... i too would love to be one of your Pay It Forward partners ....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.