Sunday, September 19, 2010

busy weekend - but no sewing :-(

I had a full weekend but did not get a chance to get a single stitch sewed.


Friday night was dinner with 8 friends that we had not seen for some time, so there was lots of catching up with stories and photos of grand children.  Then all day Saturday was a winery bus tour with a few of the girls from work through the beautiful McLaren Vale wine region. 
And today we took part with over 30,000 other people and (walked) the City to Bay fun run.  12km.  Here are a few snaps of today.
I am the old bird in the pink, Hubby in white, my nephew Andrew is the young guy, and Haden is a friend.

1 comment:

  1. well done!!!! good on you for doing it - and with a record crowd too i see!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.