Friday, September 10, 2010

Another week gone- and still so much sewing to do...

I have been so busy getting the quilting block swap blog tweaked, I haven't really spent any time on mine or in my sewing room
I have been spending a bit of time curled up on the sofa (under a cosy quilt) snoozing but I have managed to get a few swap blocks done and I only have one to go with new member Anne from Canada.  Tonight I have been busy googling some Christmas designs for her block (and for the Christmas swap) and have a few in my folder to make now.
I simply must enrol in a class to learn paper piecing and foundation piecing - both still mysteries to me, but the best star patterns use one or the other of these methods.

Lets hope that this weekend I can get back to some serious work on my own projects.  My wish list for this weekend is the borders on the Friendship churn dash quilt, and quilting the panels for my tote bag.  Those items were on my wish list for last week too but I never got there.

3 comments:

  1. Those are also on my list of classes to take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon and can get back sewing
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you feel better and that things slow down a bit so that you can sew!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.